Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to Reality





We got back from our visit to Destin FL, and Gulf Shores AL last night. We had a busy 6 days. The children were good, but the twins had trouble sleeping at night and woke up very early..5:30 a.m. every morning. They would come to wake up me and Paw and play in our bed. We enjoyed that. They had a grand time at the beach and camping.












Catherine, my older granddaughter had fun too. She floated down Turkey Creek in an innertube with her uncles. She returned home on Monday while the rest of us continued on to Gulf Shores and shopping at the outlet mall. I spent lots of money, but learned the prices are only about $5.00 off the regular store prices. We asked for coupons at the Welcome Center in Alabama and received a coupon for a book of coupons. Only problem was that there were restrictions on almost all of the savings. You either had to spend so much money or you couldn't use it on sale merchandise. I did spend so much that I received a "free", reuasable shopping bag advertising the mall.



Had tons of laundry to do today. I got the sheets and most towels washed and on the line today. I am organinzing my pictures and videos of the trip. Still have to put up the groceries and clean out the camper.

No comments: