Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weekly Goals

I find myself wanting to accomplish so much, that I procrastinate.I don't know where to start. ..which project, which personal improvement, which cleaning job and on and on. Maybe if I write it down so the whole world can see I will feel accountable. So I am going to try...notice I said try, I didn't say "I am going to do". So you can't hold me to it. I am going to try to accomplish one goal a week. The category will change, because I have so many interests and duties. I probably need to narrow them down, but....that's what makes my life worth living and interesting to me. I just need to concentrate on one thing and just do it!

Maybe I have ADDH or some other problem....probably. Anyway, on Thursday or Friday of each week, I will post my goal for the week....see I can't even decide which day to start! So wishy-washy. This week I am going to wash dishes every night before bed....no dirty dishes in the sink all night. This will be an accomplishment for me. I work 10 hours a day 4 days a week and am tired when I get home...plus I like to watch my shows on TV, but this week there will be no excuses. If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment.

No comments: